I found this particular image very difficult to post process, mainly because my "standardised" LLRGB workflow did not seem to give very good results. However, I found by eliminating various steps (eg Screen Mask Invert) a more pleasing result was possible. Post processing was also compounded by the fact that I discovered that my telescope had been pointing at slightly different parts of IC1396 and my normal stacking software (MAXIM DL) refused to stack all the subs. After a bit of experimentation, I discovered that CCDstack2+ was able to stack everything correctly. On reflection, I think I've overdone the sharpening on the image, so it will need to be reprocessed at some point.