M31, reprocessed, 5 and 10m exposures 18 frames (don't know the integration time anymore, neither the no. of flats and bias I messed around with this so much).
I decided to keep it real on this one (I'm won't to overprocessing in my light-polluted area, so I don't even lose one filament of detail). After changing the file name on the subs,(RAW to Tif), resizing and cropping, I made a gradient removing flat for each of them, and processed them normally after flat application / subtraction. I forewent chasing details in favor of nice values, such as RGB 23/23/23, or as near as I could come to when processing, to find a blend between detail and a pleasing view.