Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Where download QCFocus?

Hypernova

Hi there,

I came across this software that was mentioned in another thread and I want to download it and give it a go to see if it helps me focus my webcam easily.

The problem is I cannot find any site that hosts the file, all links redirect to the CDC site and there is no mention of it on there. I am assuming that the developer has just let the project go and no longer distributes the file.

I would be grateful to anyone who can provide me with a working link or the file itself :o

Tom.

• 2 months later...

Hi I am having a problem getting qcfocus to work on my windows 7 laptop. I have copied the porttalk.sys into my system32 folder but when I launch qcfocus I still get the porttalk error message. It has been sometime since I have had to reinstall qcfocus can someone point out where.what I am doing wrong?

Keith

I just tried Qcfocus version 2.1 on a Win7 laptop with no problems. After copying the .sys file to the windows/system32/drivers directory you then need to run the porttalk.reg file to register the .sys file in your computer's registry. The earlier version of Qcfocus works without the .sys file.

Peter

No still won't work. Have tried installing new version of QCFocus, and porttalk, have run porttalkreg, have copied the .sys file to the system32/drivers. I have even tried running it under administrator it still won't see porttalk.sys in the system32/drivers directory.

I give up, will stick with Etamcap that works okay so long as I remember to creat the save file before I start to image.

Keith

I have the same problem having done that but I can still get it to open by opening user accounts then right-clicking the QCFocus icon and opening that way - something like that anyway. But I have to do it again every session.

Archived