SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Photoshop CS4 Extended - £99 from Amazon

Dave

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure, but I do not think you will be able to apply updates.

I believe also you will not have registration of the software accepted should you attempt it.

WYSIWYG I think.

You could verify this with Amazon, or their supplier of the software.

Even as is, though, it is a good buy.

These restrictions should really be included in the blurb though.

Ron.

I'm not sure, but I do not think you will be able to apply updates.

I believe also you will not have registration of the software accepted should you attempt it.

If thats the case then whats the point in paying

Theres plenty of copies on piratebay or similar that will give you this and its free.... not that I am saying you should do that... :(

Can anyone here verify it's a legit fully working copy? It's hard to tell from the spiel; I need this program for my work. (CS5 at work, they couldn't afford a copy for me for home)

I'd be amazed if it wasn't anything other than 100% legit...

Could well be a misprice though.

They could then cancel and supply a refund.

It's cheap because it's yesterday's version. If it's not 100% legit, Amazon would be breaking the law. That's not the way they work, in my experience.

I've been looking for an excuse for splashing out for PS, and at that price I could not resist, so I've bought one. WIl report back on legitimacy once it arrives...

d

What a loophole this would be. Buy this CS4 for £99, install it, then buy the Upgrade to CS5 for about £182.

I'm sure Adobe wouldn't allow that. CS5 for a total of £281.?

I don't think so. :(

Ron.

You might be pleasantly surprised. I got my first copy of PS bundled with a Tektronix Phaser printer. It was only v7, but I was able to buy, install and register (all quite legitimately) the CS2 upgrades, which at the time was the current version - I'm still using it today and it fulfills all my astrophoto processing needs.

Archived