Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Teleskop Service

sbooder

• 2 months later...

I ordered a new scope from TS a little while ago, a GSO 6" RC, the ordering process was very easy, and arrived within 3 working days. I'd ordered the special tubes for the focuser, and an extra one, which was missing, so after an email, they promised me it would be in the post shortly. I got confirmation it had been posted within 30 minutes, and it also arrived within three days.

Very well done, and excellent service.

I ordered a Skywatcher Skyliner 200p + extras from TS. I am in France, so the postage costs would have been huge from a UK supplier.

Any queries were answered promptly by the contact/gaffer, Wolfi.

The TS website was straightforward to navigate and to buy from.

I ordered late Monday afternoon,I recieved an email with the courier details and tracking numbers on Tuesday morning.

UPS delivered today :) (Thursday). The delivery was tracked with UPS.

All was as it should be upon delivery, well packaged etc.

I WILL BUY FROM TS AGAIN, 5*

Ed

• 4 weeks later...

Recently ordered and (very speedily in 3 days) received a Tele-Optic Giro 3 mount and Berlebach UN128 tripod from Telescope Services.

Without question their absolutely first class customer service, in (most speedily and patiently) resolving a myriad of my email enquiries prior to purchase, was the best I have ever received. Patick Woitala is an absolute "star" and a first class "advert" for the professional, effective, efficient and helpful ethos of this company.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM UNEQUIVOCALLY !!

:D:happy7::p

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a padded telescope bag on the afternoon of Saturday April 02, with standard delivery. I received an email on Sunday, telling me that it would be dispatched on Monday. It arrived before midday today (Wednesday April 06); I don't think four days, two of which are a weekend, on an order from Germany, is too bad at all. Additionally, TS communicated every step of the way (receipt-of-order/processing/dispatch-with-tracking-number) so I knew what was going on and what to expect.

They certainly lived up to the second word of their name.

All praise! I use TS only when FLO & others may not have stock to meet my needs.

Ordered first thing on Wednesday morning, recieved Friday midday. Came all the way by road!

The DHL tracking is a luxury compared with others.

Having to send one piece back but through no fault of the company. Hope they are just as effecient at changing a product as they are getting stuff to you.

Very strongly recomended

• 1 month later...

i was gonna post in the existing thread with the same name but it was closed..

im from pakistan with no dealers of telescopes nearby.. a friend is due to come back from norway in a months time.. i was going to opt for FLO but the shipping costs were high.. i stumbled upon telescop service thru skywatcher's dealer listing.. and what an experience has it been..

although i havent ordered yet (im busy with some work and will order in a week or two when im free).. the service is absolutely wonderful..

their website states that if youve seen an item cheaper elsewhere contact us and we'll give you a better offer.. i just gave it a shot in the dark when the NEQ6 on their site cost almost 100 EUR more than at FLO.. they replied promptly and gave me a quote that was lower than FLOs as well.. i was impressed.. thats when i decided to go for their service.. over the course of a month.. ive exchanged almost 20 emails from mr. helmut eichler.. and ive bugged him repeatedly.. asking him to provide me with a quotation on one list of items.. and he responds soon.. then my decision shifts and i email him an alternate list.. he still responds.. and then my decision shifts again.. hes been so patient that it amazes me.. if i were in his place id be close to telling the customer to make up his mind first..

hes guided me along very well.. postage charges.. delivery time.. discounted offers.. package weight and dimensions (since im having it brought by air).. ordering options..

the stores policies are really good.. sure i cant compare it with the rest since this is my first time.. but they get a thumbs up from me without a doubt..

will share more when ive actually ordered.. but to date.. ive been impressed with them.. i hope they keep their good image in my eyes.. if they do.. theyd find me a regular customer of theirs.. :eek:..

awesim

• 6 months later...

This is a very reliable shop and their service is lightning fast!

Example: Bought a telescope from a large UK supplier, I was sent a demo and a part was missing but I thought it wasn't a big deal. I asked this shop to send the missing part and also for info about accessories that I might need, and sent the same question to Teleskop Service...

Teleskop Service answered, sourced, packed, shipped and DELIVERED before the UK company even replied...

I am still waiting for the missing part...

I am delighted to deal with Teleskop Service and it's obvious that they will have my future business!

/Jessun

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up a Finder bracket a few days ago, delivery has been quick, but the finder bracket to attach it to the scope OTA is not included, even though the Photo of the Product shows one attached and the product description does not say it is not included, they have offered to ship one to me with out shipping fees, however their add is somewhat misleading. Buyer Beware.

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I would like to mention the great service that I have recieved

from Michael Paur at Teleskop Service with respect to my order

for the item below.

From my initial email enquiry to the final delivery by ups

the service was first class.

The item itself is very well made and makes all the difference

when attaching my camera and focal reducer to the scope.

Thankyou BigBlueOne.

Baader 2" ClickLock eyepiece holder for M56 thread of Skywatcher and Celestron telescopes

• 4 weeks later...

Almost all orders we have placed with Teleskop Service and showing as in stock on the TS website have been dispatched the same day and have arrived two working days later in the UK with UPS delivery.

All email enquiries have been answered promptly in clear English with no language barrier. The replies have always been helpful.

Almost all orders have been completely smoothly. There were minor problems with two orders that TS resolved immediately.

• 1 month later...

As I posted on here a while ago, I've been looking for a case for my ED81S so I can carry it around without fear of paint-chipping, glass cracking disasters.

As mine has a fixed dew shield and is relatively long (600mm-ish) most of the readily available cases are not big enough.

Long story short, I happened across these little beauties these little beauties at the weekend.

After a bit of umming and ah-ing I pulled the trigger on an R665 as it had extra storage for extras. This was on Saturday evening

around 9pm.

Yesterday when I got back from work it was waiting for me all the way from Germany. This despite choosing the cheaper delivery option at the checkout.

The case is excellent. With a couple of very small modifications to extend the wider part of the bay for the carry handle and dovetail plate the scope fit like a glove.

The diagonal section is big enough at a push (or again with a very small mod) for my binoviewers including eyepieces and the two big pots are the exact size to fit a Hyperion Clickzoom. or in my case a 1.25 diag.

The case is solid, seems well made and the foam is excellent quality. It's even lockable with 2 keys.

The one tiny gripe is that the foam on the near wall isn't secured so bows in a little bit. Nothing that a dab of glue or double sided tape won't put right.

CASER510-open.jpg

And all this for under £100 including delivery, which is only a few quid more than you can buy a soft-bag for. Wow.

Excellent service, excellent product, excellent price.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ordered a couple of GSO (TS branded) wide angles via the website last Saturday. Order processed Monday and delivered from Germany on Wednesday.. go Deutchepost go!

Plus Harribo :)!

This is the third order I have had from the chaps at TS. Excellent service and promt delivery everytime, so thought was worth a mention in dispatches :hello2:.

Top effort!

• Like 1

Just taken delivery of my Tele vue 55mm Plossl from the above and have got to report excellent service.

Brilliant price, I saved around £70 off the best UK price, and tracked delivery (great fun) in 3 days.

I will definately buy from them again and would recommend them 100%

• Like 1

Big thanks to Teleskop Service. I emailed them about stock availabilty for a couple of items along with a few queries and I received a helpfull response within a couple of days. I placed an order for a new scope on the weekend which arrived five working days later on the friday. Excellent service. I've been using them for a few years and I'll continue to do so :grin:.

• 2 months later...

Another big +1 from me for TS. Spent a lot of time in conversation with Patrick before ordering my new GSO RC 8". He was very patient and very helpful!

Scope was delivered a week after ordering, and the tracking process worked flawlessly!

• 4 months later...

I ordered a set of 76mm orion tube rings to fit my 3" f16.5 classic refractor on monday, having never dealt with this company before, they were delivered today (Wed) very well packaged and are a perfect fit

very smooth transaction

• 3 weeks later...

I've bought two packs of Haribo from Teleskop Service http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/index.php/language/en this last month. First came with a free GSO 10" Dob and the second came with a Televue Bandmate OIII filter. On both occasions the service was superb, dispatch and delivery was fast (I chose UPS each time*) and tracked so I could see exactly where my sweeties were at all times. TS emailed to say order accepted and when dispatched the next day with the tracking numbers. Prices for the kit were very good, especially their delivery charges. Where so many UK companies insist that the Highlands are not on the mainland and so incur excess charges that can more than double the initial delivery fees, TS were incredibly reasonable at just 21.90 Euros for the two packages the Dob came in, from Germany to Inverness in 3 days.

* Only one slight reservation about UPS, delivery was very fast as I said above but I was out when the scope was delivered and the driver left it in the open garage. I'm glad in a way that he did as I was never going to fit it in the back of a Fiat Panda but still concerned that it 'might' have gone missing before I got home.

• Like 3

just wanted to add my general approval to this retailer . I bought a tv delos and it was delivered 4-days later from germany. Well packed, good communication and no hassle what's not to like. language no problem their English is a lot better than my german.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to put up a post to say what excellent service I have had from Teleskop-Service, the guys in Germany. I bought a device that was not as intended and they have agreed to refund without a question. They even sent me a prepaid form to return it to them.

Buy from Wolfi and Thomas with confidence. Highly recommended and incredibly fast service. German efficient at its best :)

Sehr gut gemacht Jungs. Hoffnung, mehr Geschäft mitt Ihnen zuu tun. Sorry mein bads Deutsch.

Rgds, Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic, ordered an adaptor and eye piece holder for my zeiss on the Thursday eve and was delivered Tuesday by ups, they even put some sweets in the packaging. Just need some clear skies now.

Thanks again guys, great service.

• 1 month later...

I have to say I'm impressed by the great service the guys in Germany offered. I placed my ''big'' order on Saturday night, I received an email on Monday night stating my order was shipped - with tracking link of course. It arrived through UPS midday on Wednesday. Quick and great service.

I ordered a 152mm refractor, but having placed my order I realized I forgot to include a diagonal...doh!! On Monday morning I phoned them and they mentioned that my order was packed and waiting to be picked up by the carrier. Despite that they happily picked up the diagonal I wanted and just shoved it in one of the boxes. No hassle, pretty simple dealing.

I will definitely buy again.

Edited by emadmoussa
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

I decided I wanted a visual use solar filter for my APM TMB 105 refractor. While the purchase of Baader Solar Filter material combined with a homemade cardboard holder is more than adequate, I wanted something that looked a little more professional. Unfortunately the readymade solar filters by companies like AstroZap were not offered in the outside diameter I was looking for (152mm). Fortunately Teleskop Service in Germany offers a custom fabrication offer for solar filters (link below) using the Baader Solar filter material. All that is required is the specification of the telescope aperture, outer diameter of the scope / dew shield and whether this is a visual use or photographic solar filter (N.D 5 for visual and N.D 3.8 for photo).

http://www.teleskop-...ustom-made.html

Upon placing the order (24th May) I received an email accepting the order stating that the delivery time would be 1 to 3 weeks. I received another email on Wednesday 29th stating that my item was ready for dispatch with a tracking number. The item was delivered this morning, and as you can see, the result is as I hoped.

post-24651-0-21449000-1370267022_thumb.j

• Like 3

I bought a Focal reducer and some extension bits from the guys at Teleskop Service. Absolutely fantastic buying experience. Full updates as to stock levels, dispatch and with tracking number. From order to knock-knock on the door three days.

Super service. Buy with confidence! :)