Welcome to Stargazers Lounge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maxvision 10" Newtonian Reflector ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

gfletcher

gfletcher

gfletcher

• Beyond The Event Horizon
  • 1,440 posts
Hi Guys

Has anyone any info on or is familiar with this 10" newt?

thanks

Graham

Cornelius Varley

Cornelius Varley

Main Sequence

• Moderators
  • 5,330 posts
I have no idea. Do you have a link to the stockist. I do know that Maxvision make telescopes for the like of Meade and Celestron and their refractors are sold under various names. 102mm F7 triplet review

Peter

Peter

My Gallery

Fullsize images on Astrobin

Cornelius Varley on Wikipedia

HEQ5 Pro / ADM saddle upgrade, IM603, Skywatcher Skymax 150+JMI EventHorizon motorised crayford, Meade Series 5000 80 APO, etx105 ota, ST80, Heritage 130P
CG4 with EQ3-2 Synscan, AZ4 (steel legs). DMK21, QHY5v, Pentax 12x50, eyepieces, filters etc etc. some other stuff in big boxes.

yeti monster

yeti monster

White Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 3,988 posts
As I have often pointed out, KUOC are suppliers to a good many brands, including Williams Optics, Teleskope Service etc. I've bought a lot of EPs directly from Mr. Wu at their factory and have yet to have any problem with quality.
I am still hoping to make a journey over to Kunming for a tour of the plant and to meet Mr. Wu in person, who is a very polite man (as are all Chinese, whom I have had the pleasure of meeting).
It is true that China suffers from an abundance of poor quality manufacturers, but KUOC aren't one of them. Their optics are easily on a par with the Japanese and Russians.
Ask not what your god can do for you, ask instead, what can you do for yourself.

North West Englandshire, near some other forumeers but far away from others. Also rather close to an astronomy centre. Occasionally in the South China sea too.

An entire forest of telescopes, whopping HUGE 20x80 binos, a veritable plethora of EPs, collimators, star charts and wild ideas. And a HUGE, mean, evil and downright bad tempered dawg. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users