SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A few pics from Kelling

I have to say... this was one of the better Kelling trips in the last 5 years at this time....

REALLY key point... bring some good anti-dew equip. to this party ;)

Were you down the far end of the Red field? (towards the blue?) - Was just trying to find my spot..

Phil

This was my first time at Kelling and I couldn`t have asked for a better weekend really, apart from volcanoes going off! I`m not booked in for the autumn because I will be at the Herstmonceux Astronomy Festival from the 3rd Sept.

Yes , the dew. I got a bit dewed up on Fri night and got a dew strap and hairdryer on the Sat but didn`t need to use them on the Sat night though!

Ahhh thats my rig in the second pic next to our 10" dob. Roll on September!!!! I must admit it was the best Kelling i`ve been to so far. Couldn`t believe how the weather changed from coats and jumpers wednesday/ thursday to t shirts on Friday and Saturday!!! Still atleast it didn`t rain!!!

Alan:)

Hi Alan

Who's the big gezzer with the cowboy hat on :-0)

Did you get top have a look ?

Richard

I was just about to say "oh, that's Ri...."

then I saw the sender :D

You needed that hat on Saturday!

That is one awsome Solar scope, Mr. Winter.... Did anyone else manage to get a peek through it?

Phil

Hi Phil :-0)

There where many who managed to get a good look, I sort of lost count after a while, mind you some had several goes, it was just good to let it out of the box and have other people enjoy the show as much as I do. It was a cracking day and I really enjoyed myself.

Cheers

Richard

Hi Karlo

It was just so much fun to see everyone enjoying the views, it made it all the more worthwhile making the telescope, even John Adair had a good look, several times. Many thanks for taking the piccys Phil,. great stuff

Richard

Archived