Narrowband

User Ranks and post counts

Ant

We have been asked a number of times what the words below the usernames signify.

Well TBH they are just a bit of fun really!

As you post more in the Astro sections of Stargazerslounge you're post count goes up by one (posting in The Lounge doesn't).

With this post I've attached a list of the User Ranks and the posts required to get to each rank.

All they signify is the number of posts that user has made and it doesn't necessarily mean that the person knows what they are talking about (take me for example :) ).

I think we'll have these bands for some time, but as always we cannot rule out a change at some point.

Cheers
Ant

post-31-0-87370700-1449834280_thumb.jpg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Hi.

New to the Forum and was going to post in the Welcome section but for some reason it won't let me start up a new thread.

Can start new threads in the other sections but not the Welcome section.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
I have been wondering what constitutes a 'nebula' etc for a while, so cheers for that Ant! For some reason I didn't like being said Nebula, so was glad when I passed 100 posts, lol!

Amanda

I Just hope you dont mind being a "dwarf".... of various "shades"... for a while...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Shakey. :)

Click on the 'Community' tab at the top of your page and choose 'Members List' from the drop-down box. After the Member list is generated, click on the 'Posts' column header. The list will re-display, beginning with the highest poster. Looks like Steve's way out in front. ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Actually, in theory, there is one member with the rank of "Dark Energy". We think he's out there, but no-one knows where to find him, or how to prove he exists...........

And when we do find him it'll turn out his name was MOND all along.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...