Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello

N3ptune

Hello,

I am new here from Canada, Québec, the french province and french also.

I am interested in visual observations of the various objects, I appreciate this solitary and hostile hobby very much, I believe because it's hostile and beautifull. While the people watch their flatscreens, I am outside in the middle of a field with the coyotes trying to find hard to find objects in the sky. 

Alone and in peace, i like that.

I hope to see a UFO some day and report something to MUFON. But maybe not get abducted or any worst case scenario, lol. I would be glad to get an offer to explore Neptune has I did in a dream, I had a spacecraft ride there and there was people and cities on a continent, all that under a really thick layer of blue dust atmosphere. 

In my dream these people were humans from another branch then us, with less technology then us but with more knowledge of our origin there was some other beings with them that i don't remember much. That was a seriously memorable crystal vivid dream, i ask them these friendly Neptunians: What are the origins of the humans and then I woke up.

(:

But hey, I went to Neptune (:

============

I am also here because am looking for Astro-Baby has I saw her great tutoral on collimation for the 200p (which I also own)

Has stated on her website here:

http://www.astro-baby.com/contact_astro_baby.htm

Astro-baby may be here, but I can't find here in the member list.. if anybody have a clue who she might be here, I would be glad (:

Thanks

"xxxvid"

(whatever this strange nickname i can't even remember, i should rename to "Neptune"

Babaye!

Welcome to SGL N3ptune. Interesting dream. Astronomy can be solitary and peaceful, in touch with the universe and all that. Not sure about hostile, then we don't have too many coyotes round here!

Like you, Astro Baby has been a great help to many of us here.

Best wishes and clear skies (and watch out for them critters)

Jason

Archived