Narrowband

A low cost alternative to the Mesu (not!)

tomato

Do you like my copycat Mesu?

Advantages: very cheap, lightweight

Disadvantages: very low load load capacity, and it doesn't track at all.

What's it in aid of? I'm off to a manufacturer of flightcases to look through their second hand stock, and I want to make sure the mount will fit in an existing case without risking transporting the real thing.

Yes I know I could have taken lots of measurements but it's not exactly a regular shaped object, and it gave the grand kids something to do on a wet afternoon.

post-35212-0-78154500-1444421516_thumb.j

lol I thought you'd gone bonkers for a moment, but it's a good idea entertaining the kiddies and helping you find the right case at the same time. 

You could make yourselves blue Peter badges out of the remaining cardboard ;)

Thanks for the replies, and it's served it's purpose, picked up this flightcase for £30, plus some foam off cuts, from the helpful guys at Flightcase Uk in Bradford.

Just need to remove the 100 Chinese Airways labels plastered all over it and apply some TLC.post-35212-0-95285600-1444467939.jpg

Archived