SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Galloway Spring Gathering 2016.

Hello All,it falls to me to announce next years  Galloway Star Camp to be held at Drumroamin , campsite from Wednesday 10th February through to Monday the 15th February 2016 it will follow the successful format that has made it Scotland`s Premier Star Camp.  :grin:

All bookings to be made directly with the campsite,link here:http://www.drumroamin.co.uk/ the site`s owners Lesley and Ralph Shell will make you very welcome and make the booking straightforward.

The prices are held at this year`s ,check with Lesley any questions you may have about pricing.  :grin:

Those of you who make the  trip north of the border will not be disappointed, the location is very good and the site itself is immaculate and dark adapted for the duration of the star camp. :grin:

If anyone would like to make it a longer stay you can book from Mon 8th February ,unfortunately the site is closed from the previous week re-opening on the Monday.

Please check previous SGL  Astro Events listing`s to acquaint yourselves with the comments and photo`s of Scotland's Premier Star Camp.  :grin:

Please contact me if you have any questions

I look forward to meeting everyone in February

Regards

Mike

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well bit of a disappointment to say the least, just found out I cannot get to it. Been booked by the house police to go to an engagement do on the Saturday.

So sorry to all. Have  a great time.

Derek

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. I must say it is particularly bad planning on your part. :tongue:   I am sure that SWMBO said "Its been on the calendar for ages". I get that as well. But why would I look at the calendar? I never put anything on it!!

We will just have to make the best of it in November :grin:

• 1 month later...

Hope you can make it ,well worth the trip North and all things being equal Mapster will hopefully be giving his 22"Dob it`s firstlight,get your booking in early to make sure you get a leccy hookup,the site is booking fast.

Lesley at the campsite will keep you right.

Nice to see new blood at Scotland`s Premier Star Camp.

Any questions just ask away.

Regards

Mike

Might be a to make this with the caravan at least 13-15th as it's half term and my birthday on the 14th!

Be good to see you again Shane I'm sure Ian is booking in.

I've yet to book but will do in the next couple of days.

Damian

Might be a to make this with the caravan at least 13-15th as it's half term and my birthday on the 14th!

Ooooh, you better bring a good supply of whiskey then.[emoji12] it would be good to see you there Shane.

I am having to do a bit of negotiation around attending as its my son's birthday party that weekend, fingers crossed and all that.

Sent from my Fone

I'll be there for sure!

Its well worth the trip Shane,especially if the skies play ball.

Be good to catch up again.

Kenny

• 2 weeks later...

Been so busy I've not managed to book until today.

So both the Spring and the Autumn camps Wednesday through to Monday with electric hook up fully booked all I have to do is get the scope finished!

Damian

Archived