Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sharpcap - Short video demo from IAS

Spacedout

Short but very sweet! I shall check out the latest version of sharpcap, looks like it has evolved a lot since I last used it.

Thanks for the excellent broadcast from IAS by the way Karl, i can see the appeal of live broadcasting. I wish I could have spent more time watching and participating.

Rob

Yes Rob, definitely worth checking out!  One of the new features that really impressed me was a focus feature.  It showed a number that went up or down as Robin put a telescope in and out of focus.  This would be brilliant for focusing on Lunar or planets.  I'm not describing it very well but take a look you will be impressed!  

Thanks also for popping in during the broadcast and saying hello, this was really appreciated.  Looking at the stream stats last night it seems to have been of interest as there were a lot of people popping in from all over the world including Lebanon which was nice.  Myself and Johnno did have a good time doing the broadcast and we learnt a lot for the next one that's for sure.  

Anyway, thanks again I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope to watch one of your shows one day :grin: 

Best wishes

Karl 

Thank you Johnno and my apologies to Robin for the poor quality but I think Johnno's cube cam was playing up.  Next time, lights , boom mic, make up the lot!  :grin:   Great software though and I can't wait to test it out.

Me, too. I also have FireCapture, which is similar and definitely worth a look. It's free. Between the two one should find a good synthesis of all the best.

Thank you both for posting. I hope you can clean up the video's. They don't work to well as an advertisement! :p

Say Cheese!

Dave

Archived