Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

KK Magellan (Kokusal Kohkl)

bomberbaz

Because these are not well known I have included the website link although I have no affiliation with them.  http://www.kkohki.com/English/kkohkiparts.html

I recently bought the Nikon Nav 17HW eyepiece from them and the service was excellent. Barry (thats the guy who is the main man) answered a raft of pre-sales questions before I ordered. When I decided to order he sent me a paypal invoice to pay then a pdf of the actual invoice and tracking number. The EP was in the UK within a week. 

It was extremely well wrapped and packed up to make sure there was no damage and communication from start to finish was superb too.

All I can say is the service was premier standard much like the item itself.

• 6 months later...

As per my previous review for this provider:

I have now bought the 12.5-10mm version and the goods arrived exactly as before. VERY well wrapped, great communication and a fast delivery. Excellent service all round. Very commendable.

Archived