Narrowband

ASI120MC Windows 10 Driver

Hi

I tried to run this camera on Windows 10 and the driver didn't work.

I wrote to ZWO and they said the drivers on their website are W10 compatible.

Haven't tried them yet but I'm sure they'll be fine.

Just posting this for those who might have a similar question - I couldn't find it in a search of the SGL forum.

Regards,

David

Hi Ian

I just upgraded by laptop to W10 and thought I'd better check all systems were go before I went to Kelling next week.

What a good thing I did check - the internet connection at Kelling probably wouldn't have been able to cope with a 4k file LOL.

Having said that someone I'm sure would've had a copy

I'll give it a shot again tonight and make sure its good to go - thanks for confirming though.

David

David,

The other thing to watch out for are the drivers for the EQDIR if you use one. The Windows 8 drivers work fine, but if you leave Windows 10 to it's standard settings, it will upgrade the driver and break it.

Ian

Thanks for the "heads up" on that Ian - I don't use EQDIR normally but was thinking of re-installing that on the laptop for use in the observatory.

David

Archived