Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunar eclipse 28th September 2015 (UK)

Have just read about the lunar eclipse happening at the end of September in the September issue of the S@N magazine. 

https://in-the-sky.org/news.php?id=20150928_10_100

Would be nice to capture some images of it, though I have work on the Monday and my horizon isn't the best, but will see what I can do. Might have to try and book the day off work, and travel out to somewhere with a better horizon.

Anyone else got plans to see or image it?

James

I really want to and if I do I will probably have to organise myself somehow, it's not exactly the best night for it.

I was hoping for a new colour ccd to try out but looks like I may have to do with the old Phillips cam, I don't suppose a mono ccd will be of much use.

I doubt if i'll stay up that late to see a Lunar eclipse (i'm a bad bad astronomer). 

I am cursing away as I will be in Oslo....

I would like a full report of Oslo, as i will be there next year (if only for a few hours). If its anything like Stockholm (Sweden)..........its gonna be expensive. 

Archived