Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Poland

RK93

Hi!

A bit about me:

My name is Radek. I've been interested in astronomy since I was a little kid. 7 years ago (I was 15 then) I bought a 8" Dobsonian and had a lot of fun with it. Prior to that I learned everything I could about the sky and was observing through 10x50 binoculars.

Recently, I started to cooperate with an astronomy popularising association- we are teaching people (mostly kids) about space, and showing them the night sky. We have an observatory in a fairly dark site and great gear (16" Dobsonian, 10" on EQ8 for astrophotography etc.). 

A few weeks ago I decided to let my 8" go, sold it, and just yesterday bought a new scope- custom build, 15" truss Dobsonian with a Moonlite Dual Rate focuser. I hope it will stay with me for years and give me some amazing views of the night sky.

post-46369-0-67548900-1439370246_thumb.j

I also hope to share some of my experiences and photographs (I do a little astrophotography on my EQ3-2) with you guys. 

Clear skies!

Radek

Archived