SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

being a blue moon

I thought I would have a bash at it and came across a post on here titled  full disc lunar imaging with a dslr. Its a great read very informative but for some reason im stuck. I downloaded the files and saved as TIFF then opened registax and tried to put them all in there but it only loads the one image. Tried everything but will only load one, now saying that I did notice that PIPP has saved all my photos into little seperate folders (all in the same place) so would that be why its only loading one?

I'm really not sure what's going on there then.  Any chance you could take a screenshot after you've tried to load the files?  Perhaps there's something there that might reveal the problem.

James

Is each image in a separate folder beneath the pipp_20150731_220940 folder?  If so it may be worth moving them all into one folder.  PIPP itself should have some options to put them all in the one folder.

James

Archived