Narrowband

Hi guys and gals...

Darren in Tacoma

I used to post occasionally on Astronomy Magazines forum and have lurked here for a bit. I decided to start posting, mainly because I've gleaned enough help from members and I have enough experience to start helping others, although I would still consider myself very novice. I'm just hoping to contribute.

This is a photo of my buddies daughter Amelia. She is in 3rd grade, very smart and saw Saturn last night for the first time. She was so excited, she just pointed that little scope around until she wore out the glass;)

The kit is a ES ED80 triplet on a Porta ll mount. Location is Rimrock Washington. Thanks for looking. 

post-45992-0-32330800-1437348507_thumb.j

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Darren,

Warm welcome to SGL, hope you enjoy the forums. Lovely scope and mount, makes for an ideal portable setup. That's a super picture also. Contribute away, its great to have some new comments, hope to see some more pics like the one above too.

Love it! In real new, but my son and I are STARting with a Celestron 114eq. From what I've read, post purchase, we've got our hands full! By study and gracious help I'm sure we'll see something out there! Here is to hoping for dark clear skies! Greetings from the great black swamp, ohio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived