Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Quark Chromosphere testing, various anims & images.

Ewan

Well I finally got my adapters from FLO, thanks Martin, I can now use my 2" 0.5FR which seemed to work very well, illumination seemed to be better but more solar time needed to confirm this.

Anyway apart from grabbing a few mosaic's over the last week I was concentrating on AR's for some anim's , also a roundish prom got my attention,

The prom is round 70 frames, 500 per capture best 100 stacked, same process for AR2381 but 88 frames roughly. I wasn't as picky as normal & cloud was a pain with AR2381 so please forgive the final gif's.

AS!2, IMPPG Process, IMPPG Align, PS Solar Bright then Gimp.

Thanks for looking & I will add more images as I get them done rather than start new topics.

Prom%20Anim_1.gif

AR2381%20Anim.gif

Thank you everyone, I wish they had come out a little better though.

The flare was from the 6th & the prom was the 7th but I also have one from yesterday of AR2381 which I will start in a minute.

It's a little hit & miss with the action you may or may not catch but worth it every time.

Thanks for the views, Ewan, loved the flaring, solar animations are fascinating! Congrats on the adapters.

Cheers Luke, I can vouch the 2" FR's do work fine btw.

Just upped a new flare anim from the 7th, much better this time though.

Archived