Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

yet another Trunk

toxic

this is a total of 5 hours of data 3 hours of HA - 1 hour of OIII and 1 of  S2 i would have had more but lost 1and half hours of HA/S2/OIII -each (bad data due to human error) just need the moon to go away so i can get rgb for the stars.

post-12098-0-93115100-1436109843_thumb.j

all c/c welcome

thanks  :smiley:

nice work chris, I'm surprised to see the oiii and sii were so much shorter than ha. I thought (although I admit I can't recall where I read it) that oiii and sii needed more data than ha. seems to have worked fine here though. well done you :D

nice work chris, I'm surprised to see the oiii and sii were so much shorter than ha. I thought (although I admit I can't recall where I read it) that oiii and sii needed more data than ha. seems to have worked fine here though. well done you :D

sorry for got to say OIII and S2 are binned 4x4 at 300 sec subs and HA are 1x1 at 900 sec subs.

Archived