SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Porridge and proms this morning 30th

Owmuchonomy

Just set up the Lunt 50 and tuned the Etalon. The forest of proms near 12 o'clock jumped right out at me. There is also a pyramid shaped denser appearing prom around 1 o'clock. A strong contrasts filament still meanders across the face to right of centre. Time for coffee as the skies are crystal clear.

Chris great sketch and nice a report :smiley:

I love porridge ( not the behind bars type) and I love proms ( not the Saturday nigh at type).

Its a pity about the cloud cover as I think the sun is putting on quite a nice display ATM ( not an automated transaction machine) :grin:

Nice report and sketch, Chris :smiley:

Nice display from Sol this morning, I loved the hedgerow prom :laugh:  Seeing seemed decent early on, it's usually a bit wobbly at 7am our way but seemed better than usual. Then thin high cloud invaded an hour later :mad:  Very happy to catch some rays though! :laugh:

Edit: I like my porridge so thick, that the room turns when I stir it :laugh:

Archived