Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello

BigMatt

Hi all,

Just thought I would say hello.... I have ordered today my first telescope (from FLO), and opted for the Saturday delivery!

I have gone for the Skywatcher Skymax 127 synscan, and T ring for my canon 450d.

Fingers crossed for a cloudless night tomorrow!

Cheers,

BigMatt.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, hello everyone!  I wasn't expecting it to be so friendly!

The scope arrive today, all set up and ready, just in case there is any clear spots tonight.... was slightly disappointed that there is a small crack on the casing, but nothing a little glue wont fix (and to be fair don't want to box it back up!)

20150530_183909_zpsnxnu0tmn.jpg

20150530_191229_zps8lvdzfoo.jpg

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum. Although it is your decision to keep the scope in its current condition, you might want to consider how it might effect it's resale value when you come to think about upgrading this scope later on.  ;)

Clear skies  and hope you enjoy the forum.

Looking good for my first go tonight, wont stay up too late as in work at 6am!  The clouds are slowly parting, my scope is set up ready .... fingers crossed!

Archived