Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

curious and excited

cbschast

so I was doing homework and one thing led to another and next thing I know, I'm signing up for this website and I'm honestly really glad I found it. Unfortunately I need to get back to my homework, but I wanted to say hi, at least :) I'm Catey.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely it's not such a big surprise that there's lots of Texan's into astronomy?

I'm sure I heard somewhere that, the stars at night, are deep and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.

Get back to your homework Catey! I'll get me coat.  :grin:

Hi Catey and welcome to the forum. We can certainly help you with your astronomy questions but not sure about any other homework!  :grin:  :grin:

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes :)

To Sirius star watcher: actually no, unfortunately my homework was not astronomy related. But rather music, for my upcoming finals

Hello Catey. A very warm welcome to the star-crazy gang. Curious and excited eh! and long may that be the case. I really hope that you find astronomy feeds your curiosity and excitement for many years to come and that you enjoy every moment of it.

All the best

Bob

Archived