SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

polar scope & octans

I know Im new to using tech for skywatching but I have just had my brand new polarscope delivered from FLO and it shows octans in the engraving???? I didnt know Id moved to the southern hemisphere lol.

Am I just being very dumb.

Also I have read about aligning the scope but it just screws in very snugly into my eq 3-2 deluxe mount?

Any help appreciated.

I think its just a dual purpose scope as is mine. Saves them making and marketkng 2 scopes.

The snugness may be that its in a rubber o ring. This will "give" enough to align it. Thats if they all work the same way as mine

I think its just a dual purpose scope as is mine. Saves them making and marketkng 2 scopes.

The snugness may be that its in a rubber o ring. This will "give" enough to align it. Thats if they all work the same way as mine

Thanks for clearing that up - thought I'd lost it for a bit lol.

Oh, come on now, you know you want to move to Australia. Don't be shy.

I'd enjoy the weather but I'd hate to live somewhere where the insects not only bite but can kill you.

MMmmmm but those beaches are sooooo tempting

Archived