SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Jupiter April 26th

Space Cowboy

Lol you seem more proud of the boarder. I  did boarders for years,  Then thought, hey if I start doing really good images but without boarders, I will seem  different to everybody else :grin:

What do they say about not trying to be cool. is actually COOLER :cool:

Ha, No the real reason is my keyboard has broken letters and gimp wont write with a on screen keyboard. I could  get a usb keyboard.

So that, and a combination of laziness. But I know you love my humour. I never really got over that vid you sent me of The father smashing the hell out of that car, Just when I felt all vulnerable, knowing the scope was going to get a bash or two

Cheers Mate :sad:

Really that was one of the funniest moments ive had, I bet that pops into my brain on my death bed

Seriously congrats on the notebook, and a nice late image

You know you might have just set yourself up to be called Mr B :confused:

Think I prefer us boarderless. 

...errr, nice border! (Neil must be one of your "English Public School" boarders we hear so much of!!! :grin:

Actually the image isn't too bad at all - very nicely processed & you've "framed" it at a scale that works really well..! :laugh:  

That and the fact I came bottom of my class at public school. :tongue: its Three in the morning here. I've  just got up

Actually I think I might have just set myself up to be Called  Mr  B

oh noooooooo

Very nice image :) what netbook have you gone for? Was thinking of replacing my old windows vista laptop but wasn't sure if what would be good by today's standards. Would be interested to know model/specs etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas! This is the netbook from Argos :http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3318029.htm

Its the 20 year anniversary of Father Ted Neil. Can you imagine them processing an image lol "Think it needs a bit more sharpening Dougal...hmmm maybe a bit more....just a touch more...." 30 mins later "That's perfect Ted! Your best Saturn so far!"

"No Dougal its Jupiter!"

"But Ted you told me about the rings and just look at that cassini division!"

"No Dougal those are artefacts because I've over sharpened the feking thing! Hail Mary its a disaster!"

"Cup of tea father?"

"No thank you Mrs Doyle"

Thanks fellas! This is the netbook from Argos :http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3318029.htm

Its the 20 year anniversary of Father Ted Neil. Can you imagine them processing an image lol "Think it needs a bit more sharpening Dougal...hmmm maybe a bit more....just a touch more...." 30 mins later "That's perfect Ted! Your best Saturn so far!"

"No Dougal its Jupiter!"

"But Ted you told me about the rings and just look at that cassini division!"

"No Dougal those are artefacts because I've over sharpened the feking thing! Hail Mary its a disaster!"

"Cup of tea father?"

"No thank you Mrs Doyle"

You should have been writing the scripts for them Stuart,  So many years of watching it, you know  how they would present a gag   :laugh:

Need to start up a new comedy astro section. 

It lightens the day :grin:

Archived