Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello

Gerblet

Hi,

I am so glad I have found this site. What a fantastic wealth of information here. I'm really looking forward to reading through the threads.

A bit about me; I live in Plymouth, I have always had a fascination with space and astronomy from childhood. My dad took me to see a lecture by the late Partick Moore when Halley's Comet came around, I was a child then and I fell in love with the Stars.

It is only recently that I have really started to rekindle my love for the hobby and I am particularly interested in getting going with astro photography. I really enjoy photography and I would love to be able to get some great images of the night sky.

I would love to hear from some of you and listening to you sharing your knowledge.

Abi

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Abi and welcome to SGL - This is a great place to be, there's many helpful and friendly folks always willing to share their knowledge. Glad that you found us and hope you enjoy your time here.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi Abi and welcome to SGL, if you are wanting to go straight into Astrophotography, I would recommend you get hold of a copy of Steve Richards book "Making Every Photon Count"

See FLO top of page, essential reading for those wanting to engage in this side of Astronomy, enjoy :)

Hello and welcome.  i was also glad that i found this site. i read a lot of threads when doing my research into what type of scope that i wanted and other things, there is plenty to keep you going.

Cylon

Archived