SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M57 on the C925 with a few more subs

Sp@ce_d

Since my single sub RGB post http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/241967-m57-in-10-mins/

I've managed to gather a few more subs with ACP managing to take advantage of some early morning clear skies at the end of runs on other targets for me while I get some sleep :)

Having a play with the data in PI it's come out like this so far. I fancy having a serious go at this some time without the FR or a longer FL scope as it's tiny at best.

Had to crop in a bit to clean up some first of run subs that weren't framed too well.

5 x 600 L

7 x 600 R

6 x 600 G

6 x 600 B

post-11176-0-77807700-1429988869_thumb.p

Cheers for the comments, I thought I was going to get some more subs last night. It was nice & clear with the Moon out of the way by the time this was up. In typical fashion, on what was probably the last chance this season, the roof seems to have jammed up... No astro darkness from next week.

Cheers...this is the best time of year for me to image this target as it's in my cleanest, less LP, part of the sky. Unfortunately its the time of year when darkness is rapidly diminishing. I'm hacked off about the roof last night, seems to have gone out of alignment for some reason I havn't worked out yet.

Archived