Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Moon close up - lost in space!

First apologies for the poor quality, the air was making the moon wobble like jelly.

I thought this was the top right of the Mare Sertentatis, but now I think the crater at the bottom centre of this image is  Condorcet by the Mare Crisium. Can anyone confirm?

Moon Slice

I have another video run with a better-looking run showing whichever sea it is in the above pic. PIPP insists on choosing a view based on the start of the video, is there a way to get it to anchor on one of the 'middle' frames?

Hi Garry,

It's called Moon Maps on iOS. Very good app

Stu

Hi Stu, I've looked for this app a couple of times after your posts but can only find one called Moon Map. There's a moon map, moon map lite, or moon map pro by Kari Kulmala. I've downloaded the first two but it doesn't seem to be the same, is it the latter or maybe they've changed the name?

Ah found it. It's Moon Phase Photo Maps £2.29 :)

Thanks Richard, sorry to have caused confusion I was just going off the title under the icon after it is installed.

You are correct, that is the correct and full title. It looks like this on the Apple Store:

019afb37a1e73aee1313912a26f7ba14.jpg

Cheers,

Stu

Archived