Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Better Late than never, BBC Stargazing Live

Do you mean "season one episode one" ?

Thats a few years back. That was the one with a certain Jonathon Ross on/in it as I recall.

Think that series and perhaps the second was better, they seemed to be a bit closer to the astronomy and stargazine that most of us perform.

Always difficult as the content needs to alter each time it is done and there is just so much that can be presented before repitition occurs. Even on the star gazing aspect they can only show what is there in the sky and as it is the same time annually it is the same sky.

Main Sequence- yep, season one episode one. I am almost 40, so I am familiar with certain BBC shows they have played in the states for years like Monty Python, Young Ones Doc Who (it was Tom Baker when I started watching as a Kid) and such. Even with BBC America and shows like outnumbered, we have nothing like Stargazing Live. I love it. Thanks Steve Ward.

Archived