Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter & GRS 18.03.15

Virgoman

Hi all. Just posting an image of Jupiter captured on the 18.03.15. The GRS was nicely placed and, for once, domestic circumstances complied with me being able to capture it! Anyway imaged using the Celestron C8, Tal x2 Barlow and ZWO 120MM/Baader Filters combo. Thanks for looking and clear skies!

Best regards,

Ralph

post-4992-0-07361200-1427933212.png

Hi Ralph, not sure how to word this as it may come across badly ...

you know when your flicking around the forum looking at various posts and another Jupiter pops up ?

When I see yours now I know that it's going to be a good one  :grin:

Jealous !

Well done again, you give us with similar setups something to aspire to

Hi all. Many, many thanks for those comments guys - they are incredibly generous and so much appreciated from you :smiley:  I am just glad I managed to get reasonable viewing for this period after, like so many of you have also experienced, weeks of rubbishy views.

Hi Ralph, not sure how to word this as it may come across badly ...

you know when your flicking around the forum looking at various posts and another Jupiter pops up ?

When I see yours now I know that it's going to be a good one  :grin:

Jealous !

Well done again, you give us with similar setups something to aspire to

That is an incredibly humbling comment Knobby but has made my day that you think my efforts are worthy of aspiring to. (Looks for Blush Icon - but can`t find one!) I have gained my inspiration in turn from the top imagers on these forums who continue to produce mind - blowing images for us all to aspire to. Let me wish you all clear skies, a Happy Easter and, as ever,

Best  regards,

Ralph

Archived