Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Menu shortcuts in Maxum DL

I was wondering if anyone knows how to align the shortcut icons on the top of the screen. I have them in 3 rows now but it seems to take up some processing room on the screen. I have tried to drag them with no success. I would prefer to have them all in one line across the top of the screen. 

Extract from the Maxim help file below, applies to both DL 5 and DL 6.

To make an anchored toolbar a floating toolbar, or vice versa, double-click on either the toolbar title bar (if visible), the "thumb" at the left end of a horizontal toolbar or at the top end of a vertical toolbar, or on any separator between groups of buttons. 

You can also drag the toolbar from one part of screen to another using any of these reference points.

During a drag operation, the position and orientation of the toolbar's ghost outline warns you if the toolbar will float or be docked on releasing the mouse button.

Docking normally occurs when the dragging destination is near the edge of the application window, but you can prevent this by holding down the Ctrl key.

Note: When dragging a toolbar to reposition it to the left or right of another toolbar on the same row, release the mouse button when the cursor is at or above the horizontal midline of its neighbour.

If you release the mouse button when the cursor is in the lower half of an existing toolbar, the toolbar will be inserted in a new band just below.

When a toolbar is floating, it can be resized by dragging either of the lower left or right corners, thus altering the shape of the toolbar and rearranging the buttons within it.

Archived