Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Big prom!

JB80

SO I was out early and grabbed a heap of avis but I packed up just before the big prom really lifted off but my battery was going flat on the laptop so didn't have much choice.

This is a selection that started at 11:26am for the top left through to 13:09pm at the bottom right.

16325699934_c72ebb28d9_o.jpg

Wowsers! Super shots, Jarrod.

I am so happy you caught it, I think I said when you were clouded out for the eclipse that the sun will hopefully have some nice things in store for us later in the year, but this big, that soon after the eclipse?

:headbang:

Thank you all!

Wowsers! Super shots, Jarrod.

I am so happy you caught it, I think I said when you were clouded out for the eclipse that the sun will hopefully have some nice things in store for us later in the year, but this big, that soon after the eclipse?

:headbang:

True, it really came just after the weather broke too so I was quite lucky in that respect.

Archived