Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Asteroid Hunters - Looking for images

alan687

If you have seen my previous thread when i was looking for set up help i would like to thank you for all your support, the facebook page is gaining likes and already 100 views on the website in just 2 days.

For those who don't know what Asteroid Hunters is, its a amateur astronomy group that i have just set up, the main focus of it is to provide people with information images and news about the astronomy community in the hopes to inspire more people to get involved

Facebook  www.facebook.com/AsteroidHunters

Website    http://asteroidhunters.webs.com/

ive been posting news storys from nasa in the beginning to get things going but now i would like to create new content from amateur astronomers

What i would like to do is host images from you guys say an image of andromeda that you have taken and have a shot writeup about it so people can see what great work you folks do.

the images will have full credits to the person who took it and if they wanted to have a paragraph about their image i am happy to include it.

the content provided will not be used for personal gain all im trying to do is show as many people as possible how fun astronomy is.

if you interested leave a comment below also a like on fb is always appreciated :) 

Archived