Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My first "real" Jupiter with Io transit bonus. Stoked!

Leveye

I'm so impressed with my ZWO. It's enabled me to finally capture something close to what you masters are posting. Not bad for a little C8. Let me know what you think of the end result here...

post-28595-0-11675700-1427436866_thumb.j

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leveye,

Wow, all that detail from a C8! Did you use the ZWO ASI120MC or do you have the ZWO ASI174? Very nice colors. Great capture. Thanks for sharing. :icon_salut:

Many thanks kind sir. This was done with a USB 2.0 ASI120MC color CMOS camera. 

Many thanks for the compliments everyone. Up to this point it's only been a dream to capture it like this. So many great pictures posted by others on this great site. Not an easy thing to accomplish. I feel like I've gone there and back. Now Saturn awaits!

Again many thanks for taking the time everyone much appreciated! Here's my test run from just a few minutes before. Focusing by hand without a motorized focuser is quite the challenge. I think it's time to invest in one.

post-28595-0-98727000-1427732919_thumb.j

Archived