Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Adapter for Eyepiece Projection method

Hi Everyone,

I have an skywatcher telescope . I have used Prime focus method by attaching cannon 1200d using TRING.

Now I wanto to EYE Piece projection method (as I have been told by few that using EP method I can take more closeup videos/pics by adding eyepieces or barlows in the adapter). Is that true  ?

What equipment will I be requiring to achieve it? I used  1.25" eyepieces with 2x barlow most of the time. Now for EP method, All I need is following adapter?

T2 reflex camera telescope adapter Eyepiece projection + prime focus photography 31.7mm (1.25“)

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Adapter-T2-Telescope-Camera-Eyepiece-Projection-Prime-Focus-Photo-DKA4-/380919232693

post-42956-0-23581400-1427366600_thumb.j

Any advise please? will this work & how :icon_question:  ?

I use one like the one you have posted the eye piece goes inside the nose piece screws on the bottom then the camera t ring screws on the top then to camera then put it into the focuser. The scope I use this with is an 8inch Newtonian and there is enough inward travel to get focus not sure weather it will focus on yours but I am sure there a people with a lot more experience than me that will be able to give better advise than me

Archived