SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Jupiter 03/03 from Bembridge

SnakeyJ

The seeing was dire earlier this evening, but greatly improved after about 22:30hrs and gave me a chance to experiment with the settings again.   Great transparancy, but gusty winds conspired to keep overall quality down.

At first look this seems to be the best capture of the night at 22:46hrs, quick stack and process to test:

post-26731-0-55212900-1425428159.png

Image drizzled 1.5x and then upscaled 33% during post process in Image Analyzer.

Nice one Jake. I thought you mentioned you were packing up your obs?

It came clear here later, but I had already packed up and the wind never died down, so didn't bother going back out.

Robin

Nice one Jake. I thought you mentioned you were packing up your obs?

It came clear here later, but I had already packed up and the wind never died down, so didn't bother going back out.

Robin

Thanks Robin, it was windy but the seeing dramatically improved towards the end.

I've tidied up the obs and stripped a lot out, but have deferred the final tear down as I've run out of space for boxes. Any excuse;-)

A nice addition to the portfolio Jake! You are building quite a collection :smiley: Looking good for you down there in the coming days - looking Rubbish here :sad:

Best regards,

Ralph

Thanks Simon, Ralph and Lee. Looking more cloudy now for this weekend, but seeing may be better through any gaps!

At least you're the right side of the Sperrin's Ralph and still posting some great results!

Hope you're on the mend Lee.

Archived