SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

ORION REDUX OPINIONS MOST WELCOME

Leveye

To me it looks a little too blue, i checked the histogram and blue is definitely a little bit off.

Other than it being too blue i think it's really great, sharp and detailed with lots of faint gas around all of M42 :kiss:

Delicately processed. More data to bring out the contrast of the background (changing the blue). Only thing I would point out - did you use a mask for the stars?

For me the best parts are the running man, where the blue reflection meets the dust. It's looking really good.

Delicately processed. More data to bring out the contrast of the background (changing the blue). Only thing I would point out - did you use a mask for the stars?

For me the best parts are the running man, where the blue reflection meets the dust. It's looking really good.

Thank you. I used layermasking in Photoshop for the 4 different exposures here. I hand aligned them and compensated for rotation. I did use the magic wand and selection tool. I then inverted the selection and refined it and saturated just the stars a bit.

Archived