Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

March Meet ?

L8-Nite

Our scheduled observing meet for March falls on the same weekend as the SGL 10 Star Party.  ( how did I miss that ?   :icon_scratch: ) 

So, for the SWG members who have booked for this event ( most of the regular attendees ), it might be good to have a

short notice meet for the weekend before SGL 10 ;  pending good weather of course. 

Your thoughts ?

Nice one Dancat will be good to meet you.

Mike - did you know theres a 90% solar eclispe the following weekend aswel - 20th March - in our part of the World the period of most coverage will be about 9-9.30 in the morning. I've already booked my day off work I can only remember 2 Solar eclipses in my lifetime - should be good.

Yeah Steve, got it marked on my calendar.  It starts about 8:20 am in our neck of the woods. Dorothy & I were fortunate to see the total Lunar eclipse last October while back in California, It was awesome. I plan to drive up the local Bwlch mountain, set up a chair at my favourite spot and enjoy a cuppa and a couple of stale donuts. :grin:

Archived