Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Can you help me identify and item?

I had something similar for my 250P but it was not the right size for. A friend of mine who has a lathe kindly modified it for me and it works beautifully. Not sure of the official difference between 2" and 1.25" is but I bought a Skywatcher 28mm (from memory I think it was £28) and the view was so immersive, gives a lovely view.

If you Google Telescope phone bracket mount, there a some simple DIY suggestions to enable you to take pictures at the eye piece with your phone, commercial products are also to be had. Another tip for you, in time you may find that the rubber to the focusing wheels could begin to fail. The general feeling among some of the forum members, is that the Chinese don`t quite understand the production of quality rubber and steel. A good replacement, that will increase the diameter of the focusing wheel, which is a good thing for better fine focussing, is the use of a number of tight fitting rubber "O" rings, they look nice as well :)

Archived