Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGLX - Pitch Allocations Update - 01-02-15

Grant

Hi all,

Please find attached a pitch plan showing the allocations for all bookings so far.

I have done my best to accommodate everyone's choices and where I couldn't give people their exact choice I have put them as close as I could.

There were a couple whether the pitch choice didn't match the type of booking required i.e. asking for a tent pitch when you booked for a hard standing so I've just had to make a good judgement on these.

If your name isn't in the list, but you think you've booked please PM me your details and I will take a look.

Cheers,

Grant

SGL_Pitch_Bookings_01-02-15.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Grant,

I'm considering attending my first ever star party and have looked at the pitch bookings spreadsheet.

Can you explain what it means please, if I wanted to attend how do I know where the pitches are located, is there a site plan please and also a programme for the event. Ideally I would need a EHU for a tent. On the caravan site website I notice that they rent out pods / sheds - do you know if these are available? Thanks M

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Grant,

I'm considering attending my first ever star party and have looked at the pitch bookings spreadsheet.

Can you explain what it means please, if I wanted to attend how do I know where the pitches are located, is there a site plan please and also a programme for the event. Ideally I would need a EHU for a tent. On the caravan site website I notice that they rent out pods / sheds - do you know if these are available? Thanks M

Thanks in anticipation.

Apologies - I missed this :(

Here is the site layout plan at Lucksall:

Lucksall-Site-Map-2.jpg

We have created a simplified version of this to show the pitches we are allocating in the pitch allocation PDF above.

There aren't any PODs available as of now but if this changes, I will post up any availability so it'll be first come first served.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

Grant

has there been an updated pitch allocation PDF posted please? If so, please could someone forward me the link

Thanks

There are a few updates that I need to make and post up, but this is only to show some additional attendees - your pitch is in the plan above and hasn't changed - pitch 35.

Cheers,

Grant

Archived