SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Anyone have a TSAPO81Q?

• 3 months later...

Noticed this on the Teleskop Service website, but there doesn't seem to be any reviews or images out there. Anybody got one of these? 

I am also looking for people who has this scope. I wont to complete setup TSAPO81Q + off-axis guider TSOAGM68 + Atik mono camera 420. I am not sure does it works properlly together and generally I would like to see any photo taken by TS APO 81Q

If you are aiming to do broadband imaging I would suggest paying little or no attention to narrowband images. NB doesn't test the colour correction or control or blue bloat at all. Even pretty ordinary budget refractors can deliver great NB results. It's bradband that separates the sheep from the goats in refractors.

Olly

I am interested in TSAPO81Q due to its short focal length and width field of view. But few minutes ago I took part in the discussion in similar subject about same telescope model. 

http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/232182-tsapo100q-vs-tsapo81q-dilemma-i-need-your-help/

Unfortunately, presented opinion was negative. Still I have to think it over I mean best setup for DSO photography. 
My current choice is TSAPO81Q + ATIK420....but I still hesitate

Archived