SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Greetings from Birmingham, UK

Bigfoot 9907

Hi all,

I have been imaging for about six months now. I have learnt an awful lot but have still got a lot more to learn. I have a 200p skywatcher with a HEQ 5 motorised mount. My imaging has been done exclusively on an unmodded Canon 1000d camera and the images taken will no doubt improve with time. I have enclosed an image of M33 which perhaps is a bit over processed but i do like it. My other half bought me a Starshoot G3 CCD camera for Xmas and am currently having problems getting decent images with it. But thats for another post.

Have a great 2015 and clear skies :)

post-38231-0-00452200-1420305370_thumb.j

Hi Bigfoot and welcome to the forum. I have to agree with Mike that is a very good image and proves that you must be doing right - can you remember what it was!  :grin:

Clear skies and look forward to seeing more images with the new camera.

When you see images like your's Bigfoot, it get's one thinking about having a go at imaging. Meanwhile, I will have to be content with what scope I have ordered for now. But it is food for thought, sometime in the near future, once I get more knowledge and experience. Don't rum before you can walk, is what I always say. Better to take one step at a time.

As a newbie myself to SGL, welcome!

Archived