Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Where are the Toucam Pro lx mod instructions please?

Gasman

Hi

Found my old Toucam Pro and could really find a use for it now but its not had the lx mod and restricted to 1/25 sec exposure. I keep looking online for the instructions to do the mod but the Toucam Pro II is the only one I could find, anyone point me to it please?. I`ve tried Steve Chambers site but again just the mk II. Might be out of my depth doing it as I remember some post saying how tricky it is to do but I`d like to try.

cheers

Steve

Cheers guys!

Francis I`ve looked through all the Toucam mod links but they all seem to say `What` the mod is but not how to do it! I do remember reading an in depth from start to finish of doing the mod a year or two ago but can I hellas find it?.

Mick No I keep coming across that model too, this is my Toucam -

post-15973-0-22854100-1418944824.png

not sure if the circuits are the same?

Steve

I thought I would be straight on to the correct instructions too,  I am sure I have looked in the past and decided they were beyond my skills, but that may have been a different model.

So is that a 740k

There seems to be a bit more on Steve Chambers pages than yesterday or am I ............

Some bits on here maybe.  But mostly I am finding dead links.  good luck.

Mick      (I 'won' a 720k on eBay the other month - thought I had done well - cmos, useless for astro but pretty)

I modded a 740 many moons ago and it was quite a challenge to my eyesight and hand steadiness.

The YesYes mods that knobby points to are to the 800/900 series, completely different PCB's, very easy to mod (I've done one).

I believe the Toucam 700 and Pro series are identical inside the case so a google for Toucam LX mods will give pletny of hits.

Michael

Archived