Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clear sky tonight, what's good to see at the moment?

jonathan

Well seems I spoke too soon, it was clear an hour ago but now I see on the satellite animation a big band of cloud swirling right over my house for the foreseeable future.  Oh well, astronomy books and telly it is then.

Well Orion should be rising soon, and M45 will be quite high up. Jupiter was about last time I was out also which was great to see. These are the easiest I can think of at the moment as I'm feeling a bit brain dead  :tongue:

I wan't to go out and give my new to me WO ZS66 SD a whirl but I've got 2 babies and a 3 year old to sort out for bed first, I just hope it hasn't clouded over by the time I get out there! Fingers crossed.   :clouds1:

M31, M45, M34, M35, M15, Caldwell 14, Uranus, Alberio, Almach, and they are just the easy ones at almost 9pm as the Ring and Dumbell nebulas are a bit low now as is the great globular cluster . M91 might be high enough though

M31, M45, M34, M35, M15, Caldwell 14, Uranus, Alberio, Almach, and they are just the easy ones at almost 9pm as the Ring and Dumbell nebulas are a bit low now as is the great globular cluster . M91 might be high enough though

Sheesh! There it goes again. Where is this Alberio? Is it beside Albireo?

:-)

Archived