SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Remote control for my pc via android phone

kookoo_gr

I am trying to control my pc via my samsung android phone and i would like any help possible because i can't make it to work, also any suggestions and step-by-step guides are welcomed.

1. I tried to use teamviewer and realvnc but in order to control my pc i need an internet connection which is not possible to have at the field during imaging. Even with an active internet connection the phone could not see my pc even though the wifi adaptor was turned on.

2. I noticed that my pc's wifi adaptor doesn't have an ip adress unless i connect to the internet

3. i tired creating an adhoc network but with no success.

Well your on the right lines, you need to create a network on one of the devices and join it on the other.

Ensure both are using compatible ip addresses then run up your vnc server and client apps.

If it won't let you log in try disabling your firewall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am trying to control my pc via my samsung android phone and i would like any help possible because i can't make it to work, also any suggestions and step-by-step guides are welcomed.

1. I tried to use teamviewer and realvnc but in order to control my pc i need an internet connection which is not possible to have at the field during imaging. Even with an active internet connection the phone could not see my pc even though the wifi adaptor was turned on.

2. I noticed that my pc's wifi adaptor doesn't have an ip adress unless i connect to the internet

3. i tired creating an adhoc network but with no success.

you want to create a 'wireless access point' on your pc. google 'wireless access point windows' there are a few free products. i use this method on my scopes computer and i can connect directly to it from my nexus 7 without a lan, internet or router

Archived