SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

My fault, sorry!

Astrosurf

I have to confess that a few weeks ago I bought an ATIK camera. So, even though it was second hand, it was such an enormous step up for me that there were months worth of clouds in the box. So I'm the cause of all this bad weather!

I'm so sorry!   :blush:  :grin:

Alexxx

Of course I'll sleep!

Mind you if the sun's looking good, it'll be a short nap between sundown and astrodark ... And I'll be happy, happy, happy when I'm sleep-deprived!

But tomorrow will be cloudy again - so that's enough of this gay abandon and madness ...

Even if it does clear tonight as forecast I don't think I'll be in a position to do any imaging as my patio is still far too wet to even think of running a mains lead out. Parts of it still have standing water. Maybe I'll be able to do something tomorrow.

Even if it does clear tonight as forecast I don't think I'll be in a position to do any imaging as my patio is still far too wet to even think of running a mains lead out. Parts of it still have standing water. Maybe I'll be able to do something tomorrow.

Oh no! That's soooo frustrating!

Archived