Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Stepping into astrophotography

Macro

Hi all, I finally saved up enough to get myself a small setup in september and so far ive been very happy with my results. Always looking for feedback though and to share ideas with like minded people. I've started a web blog but unsure about html sharing rules in this forum so for now heres a spoiler of my last session out. Still very much learning and teaching myself. Ill make a signature soon but i'm using a Canon 550D, EQ5 and ED80.

post-39757-0-05391000-1414662405_thumb.j

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. To answer questions received the 550D is not modified. I'd be interested to know what benefits there are to modification. I wish i had dark skies, i'm in heavy rural NSW Australia which is pretty good for light pollution compared to some but I'm getting very little with the naked eye. This was not my very first image, i have been playing for the last 2 weeks this was my first using all the little extras i needed to get for everything to fit together properly.

Archived