Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Solar Sketch Slide Show

Qualia

I've made a little slide show of the sketches made from the 19th to the 28th October. Although it was a lovely sun shining day today, I didn't get the chance to view, so couldn't put in a 29th.

I hope you enjoy the format, but if it is annoying or if it is easier to view the sketches as simple attachments, just let me know. Anyway, on with the show :grin:

Sun Sketch Slide.wmv

Excellent Rob :smiley: they look like photographs to me.

I was expecting a narration by Arthur Lowe to accompany the slide show upon hearing the music.

We will Have to call you " Mr Graphite " from now on :grin:

That tune got me watching some of the episodes on You Tube and I noticed Mr Tickle has very useful arms for changing eyepieces :laugh:

post-27910-0-41624700-1414696070.jpg

Thank you for your kind words  :grin: It was fun making the slide show and only took a few minutes to set up. The Mr.Men tune - well spotted Shaun! - fitted well with the length of presentation but regretfully, Mr. Lowe wasn't available to give a little description of the solar events :grin: Thanks again :smiley:

Archived