SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

What did I see?

xclass

I was looking at the stars tonight without any equipment, only my eyes, and I saw what looked like the ISS whenever you see it fly by, but there was also another object following this one. it wasn't following directly behind it however, but a little off to the right (from my pov) it was obviously stuck in its pull. And the speed was fairly similar to the ISS flying by. The approximate direction was from the SE to NW. I'm very curious as to what this could have been. If anyone could enlighten me I would greatly appreciate it!

I was thinking myself it could be the supply ship but wasn't for sure. Yes it was incredibly lucky considering I had only been looking up for a couple of minutes! Amazing..would've loved to have seen it through a telescope but sadly I don't own one. Which raises the question, Could anyone recommend a good telescope that has a fair price?

Archived