SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Maxim dl time

libraryman

Hi, i have an odd problem with Maxim that i have just noticed, the time in the set up tab is out by one hour, now i know that the clocks go back tonight, and that might sort it but somehow i doubt it.

time on PC reads 02.00 Maxim tab reads 01.00

i tried to set the time to computer time which is correct but it will not change!!!

anyone had this issue before?

Ray

First apologies for not responding last night. Ran into a technical issue (fell asleep on the sofa!)

However I did look at time in Maxim and it was an hour out which explains why my initial slews were so far out - little frustrating when it was only second night with new mount and thought it had gone belly up for the first three hours.

Are you on Maxim 6 and Windows 8?  I nit in my time section on taskbar there is an advice note saying time will be changed Sunday - wonder if Maxim is picking that up or is just getting the wrong time from elsewhere?

Let me know - will raise a support ticket if required once we can find some common ground.

Paddy

I suspect there is something not right somewhere with its interpretation of the time - my slewing which was typically about 1 arcsec out on Wednesday was a mile of last night....but maybe missed a issue to look at - my AP1200 handset offset utc I think (will need to investigate) and it was like this was being ignored.

Or I just wait until tomorrow and hope the issue goes away ....

Paddy

Archived